Friday, November 2, 2007

Radiation Day 3

Day 3 today... Here is what Pop's had to say... (taken from his caring bridge webpage)

"Day 3 – November 2nd 2007 – Friday - Sunny and 65 degrees
Appointment time 6:00am. Good News! I was able to change my time from 6:00am to 10:45am. Much better! There was another radiation person that had just completed their time so I am very fortunate. So treatment today at 6:00am, home by 7:00am, napped until 10:00am. I really didn’t think it would hit me like this. I was waiting until the 2 week mark or day 10 before I would be feeling anything but it started right away. Feeling good now. Check out the photos on Carinbridge and Tina’s web page for additional photos. Now I get a weekend break before I go back on Monday November 5th."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.